Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Only use this system if you have been given an appointment by the Doctor or the Nurse. This is an appointment only service.
Where do I go to attend my appointment?
Instead of travelling to you appointment your enter the online waiting area. The health service is notified when you arrive and your clinician will join you when ready.
There is no need to create an account.
No information you entered is stored.
What do I need to make a video call?
- A good connection to the internet. If you can watch a video online (e.g. Youtube) you can make a video call.
- A private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed during the consultation.
- Either Google Chrome web browser on a desktop, or on an Android tablet or smartphone, or Safari web browser on an Apple iMac, MacBook, iPad, or iPhone.
- Web-camera, speakers and microphone already built into laptops or mobile devices.
Is it Secure?
- Video calls are secure; your privacy is protected. You have your own private video room that only authorised clinicians can enter.
How much internet data will I use?
- You don’t use any data while waiting for a clinician to join you. An Attend Anywhere video call uses a similar amount of data to Skype or FaceTime.
How much does a video call cost?
- The video call is free (except for your internet usage). If you can, connect to a home or work Wi-Fi network to avoid using your mobile data .