Our aim is to offer our patients an efficient and friendly service. To enable us to do this we require some help from you:
- Please do not request home visit unless you are housebound or genuinely too ill to attend the surgery
- If you are unable to attend an appointment please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer your appointment to another patient
- The length of a normal appointment with your GP/nurse is 10 minutes and they are unable to deal with several problems in this time. If you have several problems you wish to discuss with the doctor/nurse please ask for a longer appointment.
- The Out of Hours and Accident and Emergency services are for emergencies and urgent problems that cannot wait until the following day to be seen. Please do not abuse these services.
- If you change your name, address or telephone number please let the receptionist know as soon as possible to enable us to keep your records up to date.